To our customers, suppliers and other relations.
As the coronavirus outbreak spread around the world, our attention in the last weeks turned towards putting measures in place to protect hearing aid wearers, customers and employees.
Please see below the current overview of the measures taken.
- Continuity of operations: We have maintained full business operations and we are able to deliver on customer orders, ensuring continued access to hearing care to all those in need.
- Hygiene: Within stores and clinics that are still open, we have implemented strict hygiene control and social distancing measures.
- Travel: International travel has been suspended. Most office-based employees in Europe and the US work from home but are fully available to support customers.
- Meetings: We have kept our commitments in all regions where in-person meetings were still a valid choice and we have rapidly switched to digital and phone connections in the regions where physical meetings were suspended.
- Additional support: We have put into place a plan of digital webinars, conferences and trainings to support our customers in driving their business during this special situation, but also to properly equip them for a quick and strong return to business once the virus situation will be overcome.
- Special requests/needs: Our global and local teams are committed to answering the specific needs of our partners and hearing aid wearers to the highest extent necessary. Going the extra mile to support you under these circumstances is key to us, which is why we are happy to consider additional measures that answer your specific needs. Please do reach out to us.
- Remote access: Given the current social distancing measures in many countries, our brands are supporting our customers with telephone consultations and help via virtual platforms including Telecare solutions to support them service hearing aid users wherever they are.
We acknowledge that many of our customers, users and partners are in vulnerable positions right now and we are doing our utmost to support them and reduce the risks during these difficult times.
We remain fully committed to relentlessly continuing our efforts and support. You can count on us.
Group Management WS Audiology